Why Should Install Dash Cam for Van?
With the rapid development of the urban economy, the number of passenger transport lines between cities is constantly increasing, the number of vans is increasing. Vans are prone to overloading, transportation/passenger disputes, security incidents such as theft and robbery. At the same time, due to illegal operations such as the driver's free parking to get on and off passengers, speeding, chatting, phone calls, and fatigued driving, traffic accidents happen from time to time. All these seriously affect the normal operation of van transport enterprises and bring great troubles to the management and scheduling of the fleet. To troubleshoot the above problems, vans urgently need to install dashcam.
In the face of increasing attention to public transport safety, as a van transport company manager, you may be worried about the following problems.
1. The property safety of passengers is not guaranteed, especially when driving at night, security incidents such as theft, robbery, dispute, fighting and so on are easy to occur, and it is impossible to provide persuasive evidence afterward.
2. The driver's operating and driving routes cannot be supervised, and his improper behaviors such as speeding, fatigue driving, traffic violations and phone talking during driving increase the safety risks in the transportation process.
3. The driver embezzles tickets without permission after leaving the station, resulting in overloading and fines for violation. The drivers change the route without authorization, which is liable to cause complaints/conflicts among passengers.
4. With decentralized management, it is difficult to obtain accurate operation data, fails to conduct an effective assessment on drivers, and fail to curb drivers' behaviors such as false report, resulting in increased operating costs.
5. In case of traffic accidents, vehicle breakdowns, traffic jams and other emergencies during transportation, the monitoring center cannot respond in time, which may lead to passengers' complaints.
6. With the continuous improvement of the social requirements on the service quality of van transport companies, only by constantly improving their own service can they stand out in the market competition.
How is the Dash Cam for Van Launched by Jimi IoT?
With years of experience in the research and development of dashcam, Jimi IoT actively responds to the needs of the van on-board monitoring industry market, launching an intelligent dash cam for vans that integrating the latest DMS fatigue driving monitoring and advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) technology. Through this product, operating companies can effectively regulate the behavior of drivers, eliminate overloading, speeding, detours, illegal stopping, fatigue driving and other behaviors, reduce the incidence of van accidents and illegal behaviors, and provide effective evidence for traffic accidents and personnel disputes.
1. Panic button
In an emergency, the driver can press the external panic button, and the monitoring center will receive the alarm information within 5 seconds. At the same time, the monitoring center will receive the pictures captured by the dasncam terminal and automatically turn on the in-cabin audio monitoring.
2. Accident analysis and evidence collection
The operation condition of the vehicle and the work of the staff can be monitored and recorded by dashcam. Meanwhile, the information can provide evidence for accident inquiry and liability identification.
3. Advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS)
It can realize the functions of vehicle collision warning and lane departure warning to avoid potential safety risks.
4. Driving monitoring system(DMS)
Real-time monitoring of driving behaviors can realize effective supervision of drivers' illegal driving behaviors.
5. GPS high-precise positioning
All vehicles can be located and monitored in real time. The monitoring data can be recorded, and the historical operation of the vehicles can be replayed when needed.
What are the Benefits of Dash Cam for Van?
1. Improve enterprise service
The installation of dashcam on van can make the operation and management of the enterprise more intelligent, greatly enhance the flexibility of the company's services, and improve the comfort of passengers.
2. Improve the management of operators
It can greatly make operation management more flexible, and gain all van data in real time.
3. Reduce manual statistical errors
Digital method replaces manual labor, which frees statisticians from the complicated manual work and avoids the situation that manual labor is prone to make mistakes.
Installing dash cam for van can not only ensure driving safety, but also enhance the management of vans. Welcome to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to learn more.